WHAT WE DOWe help our clients reduce their risk and make better products.
Caliber provides high quality, cost effective mechanical design services that will quickly increase your capacity and expertise. We call it seconded engineering, where we place engineers in your premises to work as part of your team.
WHAT IS SECONDED ENGINEERING?
Talented engineers, when and where you need them. We appreciate that the product/project development process is cyclical. Seconded engineering enables our clients to get the engineering resource that they need, when they need it, working on their site as part of their team.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SECONDED ENGINEERING?
- We scope our clients specific requirements to ensure we place the engineer with the most relevant experience and skill set onto the project.
- Our team is trained to hit the ground running and our customers see immediate results.
- Our clients benefit from having our engineers working as part of their team—close communications, fresh ideas, inclusion in daily interactions.
- Our engineers have worked for many different clients; this means they have a breadth of experience and innovative ideas to contribute.
- Our engineers get to know our clients business, processes, and systems inside out.
- No overheads. No recruitment consultants. No PAYE or leave to administer. We can even supply the hardware and CAD software.
- Our clients benefit from ‘just-in-time’ engineers. They can pull them onto the project when the need arises—be it a shortage of resources, a looming deadline, or a skill gap that needs to be filled.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU?
Reduce costs through the smart use of project based resource.
REDUCE TIME TO MARKET
Faster product development through short term use of external design resource.
Get the specific skills you need, when you need them.
No recruitment consultants, no PAYE, no training costs, no leave to administer.
Our engineers are qualified, experienced, great communicators, and highly engaged; ready to inject fresh energy, ideas, and design thinking into projects when and where they are needed.
Whether you need help with concept development, scoping, design, analysis, project engineering, product development, project management, supplier selection, or commissioning support … we have qualified engineers who can help. We’ll even supply the hardware and CAD software!
Caliber’s skilled engineers work with some of New Zealand’s most innovative businesses, across many different industries: aerospace, materials and food handling, marine, agriculture, and medical.